|Engine Type||1503 HO Rotax 4-TEC engine|
|Bore and Stroke||100 mm x 63.4 mm|
|Cooling||Closed-loop cooling system (CLCS)|
|Compression Ratio||8.4 1|
|Dry Weight||774 lbs. (351 kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||15.9 gal. (60 l)|
|Height||45.8 in. (116 cm)|
|Length||121 in. (307 cm)|
|Width||48 in. (122 cm)|
|Storage Capacity||10.7 gal. (40.3 l)|
|Pump||Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator|
|Transmission||Direct drive, forward/neutral/reverse and high-performance electric VTS (Variable Trim System)|
|Hull Type||FRP, composite|
|Color||Black and Dragon Red|
|Warranty||BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.|
* Price shown is based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) and is subject to change. MSRP excludes destination charges, optional accessories, applicable taxes, installation, setup and/or other dealer fees.
- Length: 121 in. (307 cm)
- Width: 48 in. (122 cm)
- Height: 45.8 in. (116 cm)
- Weight (dry): 774 lbs. (351 kg)
- Rider capacity: 2
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 gal. (60 l)
- Storage capacity: 10.7 gal. (40.3 l)
- Type: 1503 HO Rotax 4-TEC engine
- Intake system: Supercharged with external intercooler,52 mm throttle body
- Bore x stroke: 100 mm x 63.4 mm
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Compression ratio: 8.4: 1
- Cooling: Closed-loop cooling system (CLCS)
- Fuel type: 87 octane – minimum, 91 octane – recommended
- Propulsion system: Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
- Racing pump with high performance intake grate: Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Transmission: Direct drive, forward/neutral/reverse and high-performance electric VTS (Variable Trim System)
- Impeller: Stainless steel
- Ignition: Digital induction
- Starter: Electric
- Battery: 12 V
Hull & Components
- Type: FRP, composite
- Color: Black and Dragon Red
Hull & Component Features
- FRP, composite: Strong, light and easy to maintain. Designed to enable your craft to cut through the water with razor precision and corner more aggressively than the competition.
- Elevated fuel filler: Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
- Bow and stern eyes: Designed for towing or securing the craft to a trailer or dock.
- Carpeted footwells: Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and an
- and deck pads aggressive diamond-plate pattern for additional traction.
- Removable engine hatch: Easily removed to allow expanded access during routine engine maintenance.
- Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 20 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Maintenance info, Compass, Water temperature, VTS, VTS preset, Low fuel level, Low oil pressure, Low voltage, Overheat, Hi voltage, Check engine, Sensor check, Battery protection, Key (wrong key), L-Key, Error codes.
- High-performance electric Variable Trim System (VTS): Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™): Industry's first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- Foam flotation: Ride with security and peace of mind. Meets or exceeds USCG standards.
- Off-Power Assisted Steering (O.P.A.S.™): Assists steering during off-power, as well as off-throttle situations.
- X-Tra traction carpet with diamond plate pattern
- Removable storage bin
- Reboarding platform
- Ski tow hook
- Rear grab handle
- Dual drain plugs
- Knee pad
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Double density comfort hand grips
- Aluminum finger throttle with braided steel cable
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Seat strap
- Operator's guide, instructional video and booklet
- X-Handlebars: Keep you in complete control in tough water conditions.
- X-Racing seat: Low-profile seat allows rider to adjust body position for maximum leverage.
- X-Tra traction carpet: With diamond plate pattern
- Fold-down reboarding step
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Safety kit
- Mooring rope
- Sandbag anchor
- Protective cover
- Advanced TEC trailer
- Fire extinguisher
- Supercharged, intercooled 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with four valves per cylinder: Supercharged, intercooled 1503 HO Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or saltwater, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Multi-port fuel injection: Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
- Sea-Doo Learning Key™: LK1 – Limits engine RPM and top speed to about 35 mph (56 km/h). LK2 – Limits engine RPM and top speed to about 45 mph (72 km/h). Options are programmable by dealer.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Water-cooled exhaust pipe: Regulates exhaust temperature.
- Closed-loop cooling system: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car's radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- Water/air separator: Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition: Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- RPM limiter: Protects engine from over-revving.
- Warning device: Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Handlebar-mounted: Engine starts and stops with single, start/stop button user-friendly control button.
- Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™): Protects engine in case of turn over.
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system: Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Racing pump with high-performance intake grate: Ensures that the inlet stays hooked up and fills the pump for maximum thrust even in the roughest conditions.
- Forward/neutral/reverse: Located on the left side for maximum convenience and maneuverability especially around docks and trailer ramps.
- Aluminum stator vanes: Handles the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Replaceable UHMW wear ring: Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps: Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline: Maintains engine and pump alignment at all design operating speeds.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.