2015 Honda CTX 700 DCT
Wouldn’t it be nice if we all had eight or nine new motorcycles in our garages, so we could pick the perfect machine for our next ride? But unless you’re a rock star, who’s living that life? The rest of us want our bikes to offer a wide range of ability, to be as much fun on a leisurely boulevard cruise as on a weekend-long trip. That versatility is what Honda does best, and there’s no better example of that than the 2015 CTX700. Equipped with a full fairing, it provides superior comfort and weather protection when you’re spending a long day in the saddle. The laid-back riding position, including the forward-set hand controls and footpegs, help make it comfortable for relaxed street rides. And a full range of Honda Genuine Accessories lets you set it up with saddlebags, backrests and just about any other touring- or comfort-related feature you could ever want. Best of all, you can get the CTX700 in two versions: one with our conventional six-speed manual transmission and one equipped with our exclusive automatic transmission, the revolutionary Honda Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT).
- Engine Type: 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 73mm x 80mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with 36mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Automatic six speed with two modes and a manual mode
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork, 4.2 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link single shock, 4.3 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single 320mm disc with two-piston caliper, Honda ABS
- Rear Brake: Single 240mm disc with single-piston caliper, Honda ABS
- Front Tire: 120/70-17
- Rear Tire: 160/60-17
- Rake: 27.7°
- Trail: 114.0mm (4.4 inches)
- Wheelbase: 60.2 inches
- Seat Height: 28.3 inches
- Fuel Capacity: 3.17 gallons
- Miles Per Gallon: 61 MPG*
- Model Id: CTX700D
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Gray Blue Metallic
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Parallel-twin engine
- Bore and Stroke
- 73mm x 80mm
- Compression Ratio
- Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 41mm fork, 4.2 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link single shock, 4.3 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 320mm disc with two-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single 240mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 60.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 28.3 in.
- 27.7 deg.
- 114.0mm (4.4 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.17 gal.
- 64 mpg
- Six speed
- Final Drive
- Gray Blue Metallic
- Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.