2016 Suzuki GSX-S750
Stock Image: Pearl Glacier White
The 2016 GSX-S750 provides a striking combination of unique styling and proven performance. One look at its chiseled headlight, fuel tank and tail section and you know this is a bike like no other. Its 750cc fuel-injected inline four-cylinder engine has been engineered to produce strong low-end torque and mid-range power for exceptional acceleration, while its inverted fork and combination cradle-tube & twin-spar frame rewards you with precise handling.
- Powerful 749cc 4-cylinder fuel-injected engine is tuned to deliver a dynamic wave of smooth torque and strong acceleration.
- Throttle bodies with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system contribute to better throttle response and torque at the low-to-mid RPM range, while still producing peak performance.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) improves cold starting and stabilizes the engine idle.
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) servo-controlled butterfly valve helps enhance torque, response and acceleration, especially at low-to-mid rpm range.
- State-of-the-art transistorized digital ignition system contributes to a more complete combustion by igniting the mixture at the precise instant.
- Iridium type spark plugs provide a more condensed and hotter spark yet last longer than convention plugs.
- Effective engine management, emission control systems, and Suzuki Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system that injects fresh air into the exhaust ports, allow the GSX-S750 to meet the latest emission standards.
- Frame design combines the advantages of a compact tubular-style street bike frame and a twin-spar sportbike frame to deliver a dynamic ride. A reasonable sport riding position is created by a carefully crafted relationship between the handlebars, footrests and seat.
- Dual front brakes with fully-floating 310mm discs and dual-piston calipers and a 240mm rear disc brake with single-piston caliper helps make sure you can have controlled stops.
- Inverted KYB forks feature a design developed in racing and are essential for a serious, high-performance machine.
- Link-type rear suspension, with a single shock absorber working through a progressive linkage, has 7-way adjustable spring preload.
- Carefully sculpted aggressive front bodywork and side panels make a brash statement about the bike’s ability. Further cues to its performance potential are in the vented front fender, molded mirrors, chiseled fuel tank, and textured tank side panels.
- Distinctively shaped headlight cowl contains a bright 60/55W halogen bulb and integrated dual position lights. The angular tail section houses an integrated LED taillight.
- A compartment underneath the removable passenger seat can be used to store small items.
- Brightness-controllable instrument cluster, featuring a prominent analog tachometer and a large, digital LCD speedometer readout. The LCD display also includes a gear-position indicator, coolant temperature gauge, fuel gauge, selectable odometer/dual-tripmeter/fuel consumption meter and a clock.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for GSX-S owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- Engine: 749 cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, 4-cylinder, DOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 72.0 mm (2.83 in) x 46.0 mm (1.81 in)
- Compression Ratio: 12.3 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, RK 525SMOZ8, 112 links
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR17 M/C (58W), tubeless type
- Tires Rear: 180/55ZR17 M/C (73W), tubeless type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.5 L (4.6 US Gal)
- Color: Pearl Glacier White
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W H4
- Tail Light: LED
- Overall Length: 2115 mm (83.3 in)
- Overall Width: 785 mm (30.9 in)
- Overall Height: 1060 mm (41.7 in)
- Wheelbase: 1450 mm (57.1 in)
- Ground Clearance: 145 mm (5.7 in)
- Seat Height: 815 mm (32.1 in)
- Curb Weight: 210 kg (463 lbs)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC
- 749 cc
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake, twin
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR17 M/C (58W), tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR17 M/C (73W), tubeless
- 1450 mm (57.1 in.)
- Seat Height
- 815 mm (32.1 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.6 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 463 lb. (210 kg)
- 6-speed constant mesh
- Pearl Glacier White
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.